The Halloween Journal: Cats


A square black Dylusions journal is the basis for the Halloween Journal.
This spread is a collage of all my black cat material with a burst of yummy Autumn orange.


As I pulled out my Halloween material, I spied the program to Cats. My sister and I had attended a performance a couple years ago and I kept the program and ticket as I intended alter the program. Instead, I decided to collage with it here, or at least, the cover.

This spread is dedicated to my cat, Aussie, who died on Columbus Day just a week ago. He was my Bubba and often joined me in the basement to help me "craft". I'll miss him. He was 14.

-Wy

"I may be lazy. I may be fat. I don't do laps and I do not chat. I may be selfish, yeah, and all of that. But the one thing I'm not is a Scaredy Cat."  --Lou Rawls, Garfield's Halloween Adventure
PSST: Here's a link to the whole song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hB7j-PYk0Xo

Comments

Popular Posts