Art Journal Adventure: Part 3

Art Journal is a small Dylusions journal and the prompts can be found over at the Joggles Blog or on the FB group (which is a closed group but everyone is welcome).

New pages:
 Week 16:  Borders:  I tried to stay pretty close to Barb's idea. I need to practice my doodling so I didn't want to have to think about it. I just tried some stuff out and mimicked the example. Overall, I like. The middle seems a bit empty but it does pop. Background colors: from Dylusions sprays, Squeezed orange, Pure Sunshine, Lemon Zest.


Week 17: Complementary Colors:  Complementary Colors are those that are opposite on the color wheel. I decided to go blue and orange...naturally neon orange. This page happened pretty quick as I knew I wanted goldfish...but this was a chance to try out my new stamps. I wondered if the page needed more...but I like it this way; the way I saw it in my head. (but you know at some point I'm going to use these fish and add google eyes!)

Week 15: Funky Flowers: Still In Progress:  
I think I shared a sneak peek of this page spread. Well, I still haven't finished it. But here's the progress so far:
I drew in my own flowers in frames. Still practicing my doodles! Now, I'm adding the color.

I used a PITT pen for the doodles and I'm now using Inktense pencils for the color. I'm feeling it. I already like this page and I'm not even finished yet. Let's hope I don't screw it up!

Thanks for hanging out.
--Wy
"It's not what you look at that matters; it's what you see." --Henry David Thoreau

Comments

Popular Posts