Red Carpet Challenge!: The Nutcracker

 
 
Let it Snow:  This card was inspired by The Nutcracker...the chosen movie theme from Red Carpet Studios   The challenge was to use ribbon and lace. A challenge for me as I tend not to use such embellishments on my cards.
 



So I made a lace snowflake from a peice I had stashed away for some purpose or another. I attached it with glue dots and embossed the stamped letters in white.
It reminds me of the puffy tutus the ballerinas wore and all the wintery scenes from the movie.

An excellent challenge for me.
Naturally, I had to have some inspiration so I found the movie that I recall on Youtube. Now all grown-up, I recognize the name Maurice Sendak who was a contributing designer.
Watch a bit of it here: Nutcracker Ballet

--Wy
"Dreamers need not be pretty."  Nutcracker, opening narration.

Comments

  1. Sooo Pretty! Love the flower and the ribbon. Thanks for playing at RCS.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts