Now this is "Springy"

Gonna share a few cards because they turned out rather "springy"; as in they remind one of the Spring Season.

I'm not gonna go wordy with this post. Just sharing some photos and a note or two.


Robin's Nest:  My sister suggested making this "crow" stamp into a spring robin so I did. I paired it with a nest for a simple card.

And since I had the stamp out, why not use up those kraft and brown paper scraps? 

Another little something.

To use up my last kraft card base, I switched to orange and yellow. The center paper is a mixed-media piece I made for practice a while back. Finally put it to good use.

I am tending to make my cards in sets or series as of late and I started out with that in mind. However, the only thing that really links all of them is the kraft paper base. So they'll just be some stash cards for craft shows or relatives.

Thanks for stopping in and looking.
-Wy

Comments

Popular Posts