Red Carpet Studios Challenge #66 : Beaches

Yup, I'm still designing a few cards and paper projects for Red Carpet Studios Challenge Blog!

Our Movie is BEACHES!

THE CHALLENGE: In honor of Spring having sprung, vacations being planned, & relaxing times on the horizon, create a project inspired by a beach. Do you have vacation pictures that need scrapped? Are you partial to beach colors? We can't wait to see how you are inspired!
Link up by April 5 at 11:00 PM US CST.

This challenge's sponsor is....

Charity Lazore for 31 Gifts. You could win a beach inspired gift!



Here's how I was inspired:

 

Beaches: I dug up some old stickers I had (yup, I used stickers) to jazz up this collage background. I like to use up scraps of paper this way; torn and assembled to make a larger piece.

I did one thing that I don't usually do; I sewed the buttons on. These buttons from my stash didn't lay flat as they are made from real shells. So to be sure they stayed attached, I decided sewing was the best option.


I hope you're inspired to make a project and share it with us over at Red Carpet Studios! I'd love to see what the movie Beaches inspires you to make!

--Wy
"You're the wind beneath my wings." --Bette Midler, Beaches



Comments

Popular Posts