Anything Goes: Bee Happy


A quick card to try out a new stamp set I got from Hot off the Press. I liked it so I decided to submit it for the QKR Stampede Anything Goes Challenge. Even though the stamp isn't from the challenge site, I'm hoping to get a few at some point!

Bee Happy: So the rectangle cardstock that has the bee stamped on it was a piece that I had floating around for awhile. It's an alcohol ink background done on glossy cardstock. I thought the ombre effect looked very "honey" like. I stamped the bee and honeycomb with Jet Black Archival ink from Ranger.

The rest is just scraps from my bin. The banners at the bottom were cut from a paint "chip"; those paint samples you can find in any hardware department.

Hope you like!
--Wy
"Don't worry; be happy."

Comments

Popular Posts