Art Show

Just a quick post to relay my excitement over being chosen to display a canvas over at the Fredrick Remington Art Museum at the International Juried Art Show. I was happy to learn that my "Man in the Moon" canvas was one of 38 pieces (out of 140) selected to be displayed from Sept. 21 thru January of next year.

This canvas is documented here on my blog from start to finish. It was untitled as I created it and was simply referred to as "The Dark Canvas". So if you're interested in seeing how it unfolded, just check out the posts with that title. There are three parts to it, I think.

While I tend to get anxious in social settings, I am going to attend the opening reception on Sept. 21. I'm very interested to see what other work was selected.

It will also be available to view at the Museum's website after the exhibit opens. At the top, look under Exhibits.
http://fredericremington.org/index.php

Whooopeee!
--Wy

Comments

Popular Posts