Card Photos OR What I've been up to lately

Photos of a few cards I've done up in the last few days. Trying out my new stamps from 100 Proof Press and trying to make a stash for any upcoming Winterfest Craft shows where I might be able to sell a few.



Trio of Pansies: Pansy stamps from 100 Proof Press, various scrap papers, Jewel Dazzles in corners (Hot off the Press), StazOn ink (Royal Purple), Distress marker (Milled Lavender)
This is a favorite color palette of mine; purple, ivory, and a touch of green or blue.




Woodland Sunset: This is an Easel card. The card lies flat but is designed to sit up for display like an art easel. The birds are on pop-dots to hold the folded cover in place. I like this type of card and need to find more scenic stamps (or make more scenes) that lend themselves to this form of card.

The stamp is from Lindy's Stamp Camp or Lost Coast Designs. (I bought it at a stamp show unmounted and have forgotten from which vendor I got it! Sorry.) I stamped it in Jet Black (StazOn) onto glossy cardstock that was colored first with Adirondack Alcohol Ink (Ranger).
I love this background technique as it comes out different every time so the cards are never the same!



Floating Along:  I don't generally use a lot of dimensional embellishment in my cards simply because I like a card that is "ready to mail". But this has a little yarn tie along the side to pull out the green in the jellyfish. I love using Distress Ink on the background and then flicking water over it to create the water dot look!

Jellyfish and pollen spore stamps from 100 Proof Press, Jet black Archival ink (Ranger), Distress markers (Ranger), Sakura Gelly Roll pen (white)

Easter Card:  Not your typical Easter card but that is how this card started out. It could, technically, be used for any occasion since I didn't put a greeting on it, but I like the spring time feel of it and the bunnies just reminded me of Easter.

Stamp by 100 Proof Press colored with Distress Markers, various scrap papers and ribbon from Hot Off the Press.

Hope you enjoyed this little peek! Hopefully this week, I'll pull out a couple old PSX stamps that I found in my stash (and one from my sis!) and make some cards with them.
----Wy
"I may not have gone where I intended to go but I think I've ended up where I needed to be."
                                          -----Douglas Adams

Comments

Popular Posts