A Quickie

A quick post to share a few art journal pages from the large Dylusions journal.



Chuck It!:  I just pulled a magazine cut-out from my folder and went for it. Acrylic paint makes the galaxy background and paint pens for the out lining and circle. 



GOT:  I never watched a single episode. I don't subscribe to HBO but I liked the magazine ad when it first debuted. Figured I should add it in for posterity. 



I am the Lorax:  I've always liked Dr. Seuss and The Lorax is a favorite of mine. I started with the notion of another flower page but the "flowers" looked so much like the trees from the Lorax that I decided to just move that way. While the background is pretty similar to GOT above, this page was done ages ago and I just recently added the little gel pen details that finished it off. 

See ya soon!
-Wy

Comments

Popular Posts