6 X 6: More

Playing catch up.
Here's a few more pages. Enjoy!

Week 50: Music: Night Music.  All I knew is that the music paper strips were going on there. I was feeling like spraying some ink.


Week 51: Crowns: King Fish.  This is the back side of the week 50 page and it was so inky that I just decided to cover it all up with black paint. I had a peice of paper that I had wiped my brushes off on when I did all my fluorescent colors for the mosaic page. I figured a large stamp might look good on it. My choice was butterfly or fish...I was in a fishy mood.


Week 52: Inspired. Spring Tree. I completed a whole year of the 6 X 6 challenge! This theme was to be inspired by someone else in the group. I took a look back through some of the albums whose themes I had really enjoyed and selected a work from the Greenery album. Rosemary had done a wonderful tree with a swing on it. I switched out the "swing" for "spring" and left my tree a little sparse. I really enjoyed this little peice.

Whew! A whole year of 6 X 6! But not the last as I just started my little 6x6 journal. These pages are the start so you'll be seeing more of them.

-Wy

Comments

Popular Posts