Sixers

I have fallen deeply in love with the 6 X 6 format of  "art journal". I am currently working with  just loose paper so it's not a bound book but I take the same approach as I would my art journal pages. Most are inspired by the #artfulevidence challenge by Rachel Black. (Find her on YouTube for videos for some of the challenge themes.)

I find myself doing other pages that aren't based on the challenge. So decided to just share pages as I do them without regard to any "theme".

Here's a few of late:

Bright Colors: Dyan Reaveley style. I used my much loved but little used Gelatos for the background. I need to use them more.


 I was inspired by the photos shared on social media about the "super blood wolf moon" eclipse or whatever they were calling the Lunar Eclipse this time. Particularly this one   by Dick Beery.



I had this idea back when I did my Silhouette ATCs. The silhouette is Poe and he's taking in The Starry Night. The starry night is a stamp (Technique Junkies) as well as Poe's head (Carmen's Veranda). I added the frame and quote from Poe. Not much work on my part but I love it.

See ya.
-Wy
"Silence isn't empty; it's full of answers."

Comments

Popular Posts