Random Art Journal Pages

Trying for a quick photo blog.
These pages are all in a large Dylusions journal that I kinda/sorta dedicated to magazine cut-outs. It's become my top-pick journal...that is...it sits on the top of the blank (half-started) journals so that I can reach for it first.
This is the first journal that I have done where I don't go front to back. I jump around from page to page doing things wherever I feel inspired. Lots of pages were removed to be used as single sheets.

Anyway, photos.


Upon taking photos of this page, I realized that I really do need to outline that butterfly with black. Those poppies are done with Liquid Pearls...I was attempting to use up a bottle. I still have some. sigh


I like this one so much that I'm going to try to replicate the design with other stencils. (It will help me unload that black glossy embossing paste I have.)



 A couple random flower pages. When in doubt...



Back to the original idea of the journal...magazine cut-outs.


Hope you enjoyed the quick peek into the art journal again!
-Wy

Comments

  1. Love the poppies and tulips, but cutouts are neat as well. The silhouette is just the ticket ;-). Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts