6X6 (12)

Happy New Year! Welcome 2019!

My posts for December were few and far between but I'm hoping to get back on track with the New Year.
So to kick it off, here's the final pages of my 6 X 6 challenge with Rachel Black. #artfulevidence
This ends out 2018 and I hope to continue into 2019 but I don't know how much I'll share on the blog.


Week 41: Bees: Make Life Big  I just wanted to use up stuff. It ain't my best but it works.


Week 42: Holly: Holly.  I felt like doing an all-over pattern. I love Holly but any stamps I have of it are tiny. Didn't have a stencil either. So I figured I'd draw a Holly leaf then use it as a pattern to draw them on my paper. I had fun coloring them with my markers but then I wanted a touch of gold. I embossed the letters and added the frame via embossing powder and double stick tape.


Week 42: Glitter: Winter Snowflakes. I'm not much a fan of glitter. I did have some Stickles lying around but it was pink/orange. I decided to use it anyway. This came together fast and furious to say I had it done before the new year. Not a favorite of mine but I used up stuff and that's ok.

If you're wondering, why there are only 42 weeks, it's because the challenge didn't start at the top of the year. It started in February last year so a full year will bring us around to that time in 2019. I'm hoping to stick it out till then anyway.

Happy New Year!
-Wy

Comments

Popular Posts