6X6 (4)

Three more "pages" for the 6X6 Challenge. #artfulevidence
Check out the inspirational videos of Rachel Black at her YouTube Channel.

Week 12: Greenery:  Change is Beautiful.  Green is a favorite color of mine. I use it a lot. I just had to use this stamp and I love it.




Week 13: Damask: Remember. Only Damask I could find was in my paper stash. The paper reminded me of steampunk so I went with it.




Week 14: Landscapes: Whimsy.  I claim no talent on this one. I copied this pretty close to Rachel Black's design. I used her design to practice my "perspective". I always have difficulty with depth in my work. It's a tough thing for me to see in my mind. Decided to copy Rachel for practice and confidence boosting. It took me a while to get the circles right but once I was happy with them, the painting and detail work was fun. I love the storybook feel of this page.


This challenge and format continues to entertain and inspire me. It hasn't grown stale yet. Hoping the good mojo stays like that for awhile.

-Wy

Comments

Popular Posts