Saturday Scrap: Cards

I admit that I love uniquely folded greeting cards and interactive cards.

I also admit that I don't like to make them. At least, not a bunch of them.

That's probably why I ended up with a bunch of pre-scored, pre-cut cards that are designed to be more elaborate than your everyday fold. I bought a bunch of these template cards from Paperwishes last year and hardly cracked one pack open...until today.

Today, I decided to use up those templates before I did anything else. And there's no better way to get going on a project than with the scraps left over on your table.

So enjoy the photos.

This first bunch was called Center Fold Cards. I'd actually do these again because it was pretty easy to cut the pieces and there were only 3-4 pieces. So these might be on my re-order list.





I can't remember what the next card is called but I do know that my sister knows how to cut this and fold it. That being the case, this next style is not on my re-order list. I didn't much like making it as there just seemed to be too much real estate to cover, if you know what I mean.




I made another one of these but it didn't photograph too well.

I also made some Pop Box cards...actually, I have no idea what they're called. It's a card that pops up into a box that has little doodads sticking out the top. Well, you'll know what I mean when I photograph them. (I can't share one of them till later this month. It's a birthday card for my brother who reads the blog!) Anyway, I still have one more of those to do. Those are a template I may re-order as well. I really like the form and it's only a square that needs to be cut.

I made other cards, too. I felt like I was on quite a roll. I'll share those in another post.
It felt good to use up some of the stash!
Have a great weekend!
-Wy

Comments

Popular Posts