Artist Journal: Closing In on the Finish?

Artist Journal Update: I've got 13 more pages to go before the end of the year to meet my goal. Wish me luck because my work schedule looks CRAZZZZZYYYYYY right up to Christmas. Time, once again, is not on my side!

But I did get a few more pages done (you know, for the most part. LOL!) this weekend.
Sea Horse:  Jellyfish and Sea Horses make me happy! These are stamp images from 100 Proof Press. Just using up some little stickers, too.


One in a Million:  Another set of eyes. I was stumped as to how to bring it all together after I had the eyes glued down. Added in the lightning strike and decided on drippage since the background whispered stormy sky to me. Reminds me of the old days of mascara running down women's faces when they cried. Close up of the lightning below.



Bloom:  Again, my attempts at using up heavy body paint led me to more flower experiments. I think I'm addicted. I very much love them. I thought, at first, these were not very good but after the paint dried, I was in love. I don't know what kind of flower they are but who cares? Tried using gelatos as a background rather than paint. Yup, it works.

Have a great day!
--Wy
"To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don't need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself."  --Thich Nhat Hanh

Comments

Popular Posts