ABC Challenge: G is for Girls

This challenge was a nice little break from doing a mass of GREEN cards!

The ABC Challenge is thinking of girls so it gave me the excuse to try out a digi-stamp I hadn't yet used. So here's my pretty simple card but I had loads of fun coloring it!


Wonderful:  Just the digi-stamp colored in with Distress Markers then mounted onto hot pink cardstock. I just doodled in the borders to give it a more finished touch. I'm sure my niece would love it!

--Wy
"Curiouser and curiouser..."  --Alice in Wonderland

Comments

  1. Waw really pretty! Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge. hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful in every way! Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge. Good luck and please join us again, I can't wait to see more of your lovely work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts