A Deer Card


I'm posting this for the Red Carpet Studio Challenge #51: Make a card with an animal on it.

I've been wanting to try my hand at using more kraft cardstock so this took off from there. Sweet, simple, and just cute. The card measures 4" X 4.5".

Stamps used:
              Clouds and bird: Lawn Fawn, Sunny Skies set
              Deer, sentiment, and mushrooms: Hampton Arts, Nature set
Other:
              Distress markers, colors of choice and Picket Fence
              Patterned paper, for clouds
              Kraft cardstock
              white cardstock, scrap; for banner and bird

Have a great weekend!
--Wy
"I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately...to suck out all the marrow of life..." 
                                                        ---Henry David Thoreau

Comments

Popular Posts