Hard Core Cropping! Holiday Magnets

Here's some Holiday Magnets I produced for a Coredinations Hard Core Cropping challenge.





Coredinations Black Magic cardstock is used as the base for all. The snowflake has another layer of it with a little sanding detail on it. The snowflake is acrylic and I covered it with silver alcohol ink. I used pop dots to bulk up the layers. The inchies Christmas images are from Altered Pages and I just cut them out to look like postage stamps. Added a bit of marker along the base just for some detailing.

What a fabulous idea! These came together super fast and look great! Even would make great card or scrapbook accents without the magnet on the back. Love it!

--Wy

Comments

  1. Love those fun little magnets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:37 PM

    These are wonderful!!! You have somehow managed to make them look like they are fabric and I love that. Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts