Followers

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Boxing Season

Wow! I can't believe I've neglected the Lair for so long...apparently chocolate has greatly distracted me. Chocolate and Winter.

But spring has arrived in Northern NY and it is now officially Boxing Season. I am cutting back on my postals and gearing up to plant new boxes in the area. I have also committed to hosting a gathering...with some help from jackbear, joystar, LOSTGIRL, and Sky Blue Dragon. Hopefully, it will turn out well.

More about the gathering later.

As I sit here...doing my laundry, watching it rain...I am befuddled as to why I've negelected this blog. I love letterboxing. Moreover, I love making letterboxes. Finding them is all great fun and it takes me to new places but I LOVE making them. It is a creative exercise and one that allows me to indulge in what I like. The letterboxes that I have placed I have placed with care. The more I read posts of others, the more I want to maintain my commitment to "quality not quantity".

So it is now Boxing Season and I must get my supplies ready and my ideas need to be fine-tuned. I need to stop procrastinating and get working! I need to carve, carve, carve, and then make logbooks (my favorite part). What wonderful relaxing distraction that I can do at home...not run the car anywhere, not go go go...not until the box is finished. Then, I can find the spot...THE SPOT...and let it go!

1 comment:

  1. OT: Manny will be asking for Senate Leave to get back to ring and do what he does best, boxing. Is this for real? Fortunately we can still see his training and fights at Manny Pacquiao Video Channel . Go check it out!

    ReplyDelete